Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Goodbye to my First Place


310 W Miner St #3B
Arlington Heights, IL 60005

This past weekend, I packed up all of my remaining things in Arlington Heights and moved to the city to live with Danny. My place in Arlington Heights was my first apartment where I was solely responsible for everything!

I had a great landlord, Phil, and a perfect location to downtown Arlington Heights. Jewel-Osco was my next door neighbor, and bars/restuarants were a minutes walk away. There wasn't anything more that I could have asked for, for it being my first place.

The U-Haul truck was loaded in less than an hour and then unloaded by Danny, Brad and myself in under an hour as well. Unpacking and organizing everything is and probably will be another story in itself. And I am very excited to begin my new adventures with Danny and Maddie in the city!

erin

1 comment: